Turmeric is one of the most powerful and well-known medicinal plants. Its use dates back more than 4000 years, Turmeric was widely used in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Ayurvedic Medicine (Indian), which are considered the oldest medicines in the world. Turmeric Longa is a spice with very great antioxidant powers, as well as its cousin the famous Ginger.
– powerful hepatoprotective, it improves digestion
– Anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-disease
– Fight against muscle and joint pains
– Excellent blood purifier (purifies the blood of toxins, removes drugs and chemicals from the body-alcohol, tobacco, Cannabis, thc, morphine, drugs.
PLEASE🙏🙏 DON’T KEEP THIS INFORMATION TO YOURSELF
Tell someone now. IT MAY SAVE SOMEONE’S LIFE.
“KNOWLEDGE IS POWER”
Help someone today by sharing it with your loved ones and friends.
Myokhealth, your health saviour.🙏🙏
– Gastrointestinal ulcers: accelerates the healing of gastrointestinal ulcers. take 3g of dry powder a day.
– Candida-albicans, worms and intestinal parasites: a teaspoon of dry powder or a rhizome of 4 to 5 cm + a clove of garlic.
– Joint inflammation, Arthrosis, arthritis: a teaspoon of dried powder or a crushed rhizome of 4 to 5 cm associated with pepper 3 times/day. to take away meals.
– Detoxifies the body: Take it twice a day in combination with Chlorella and Spirulina
– The weakness of the pancreas: associate with fenugreek
– Fatigue after meals: take 1 teaspoon of dried powder or crushed rhizome before each meal.